Monday, September 8, 2008

Sloss Furnaces

Busy with many projects, I have neglected to feed my blog. Although, during the time away, I have only created much more material to fill upcoming post.

On Friday, while doing some research for a job, I went out to Sloss Furnaces and took some photos to add to my own growing personal collection of stock photography. For those of you who do not know, Sloss Furnaces, which is a National Historic Landmark, helped to build the city of Birmingham, AL, by producing iron for over 90 years. Check out these photos.



5 comments:

  1. these are awesome photos. They evoke such an awesome feeling... great job! Great blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting subject for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about being too busy to blog. Very interesting topic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took some really nice photos. Makes me want to take my camera on an adventure.

    ReplyDelete