Saturday, August 30, 2008

Farmers' Market, etc.

After many dreadfully hot days, this morning finally began to feel like Fall may actually be approaching soon. Yay! We woke up early, and decided to head downtown to Pepper Place Farmers' Market where fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, and peaches all made their way home with us. Mmmm...Check out these apples! Of course, I had to tote along my camera, but I was glad that I did. I was able to catch some great shots. One of which, this "Delicious Apple" print is now available in my shop. I think I might put a copy in my kitchen to bring some color to the walls.


On a completely different note, here is a peek at the greeting cards that were created from the inspiration of beautiful Stella, mentioned and featured in yesterday's post. These are also now available in my Etsy shop. Where you can view more images, with more detail. These are much different than my typical style so any and all comments are appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. Your apple print is beautiful. I love going to the Farmer's Market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that the last few mornings had the crisp taste of impending fall in the air

    Beautiful apples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cat and your drawing is wonderful! I am going to our local Apple Festival tomorrow and after seeing your photo I can't wait to taste a few!

    ReplyDelete